In-House Pressure Thermoforming Fabrication of Dental Appliances
Describe indications, techniques, and designs of pressure thermoformed appliances such as implant stents, model duplication, temporary stents, clear positioners, orthodontic retainers, whitening trays, fluoride trays, custom trays, athletic mouthguards, denture bases, bruxism splints (hard and soft) and other uses of pressure thermoforming.
- See what is available in pressure machines as compared to outdated vacuum machines; their costs and their differences in performance
- Have an understanding of the difference between vacuum and pressure thermoforming
- Savings of thousands of dollars in laboratory fees, increased quality of care, and timely seating of appliances same or next day
The SureSmile® Aligner: Clinically Powered, Clinician Controlled
Dentsply Sirona and SureSmile® technologies have brought together the most dynamic aligner software available to date. Based on SureSmile’s powerful digital planning and treatment engine, that clinical sophistication is now raising the bar for aligners, elevating treatment expectations and achieving consistently superior results.
- Learn how the powerful SureSmile software engine is the basis of SureSmile Aligner technology
- Elevate and track quality metrics within SureSmile Aligner software
- Increase both practice and patient ROI with the SureSmile Aligner
Digital Treatment Planning Puts You in Charge
Digital treatment planning is rapidly becoming a differentiator in every dental segment. Dr. Melisa Rathburn, lead SureSmile faculty, and Dr. Adriano Araujo, Brazilian elemetrix faculty, discuss how going digital can transform your practice. You’ll find out how these orthodontic specialists set themselves apart, what going digital has meant for them, and how scan-to-print technology gives you new freedom of choice.
- Define what digital treatment planning really means
- Differentiate between “using technology” and “going digital”
- Discover in-office options that give you the power to plan for greater efficiency and faster results
In-Office Aligner Design and Delivery: Choose the Best Options for Your Practice
Thinking DIY aligners? There’s a lot that goes into the decision to invest in DIY and setting up practice-based manufacturing. Elemetrix faculty Dr. Adriano Araujo, DDS, PhD, MS, presents the broader picture of all things DIY, giving you everything you need to know before you go.
- Define the difference between DIY and full-service aligner options
- Understand what is involved in producing your own aligners
- Identify clinical solutions that fit your practice needs best
Want to learn more about each speaker? You can check out their bios here.
Register for Dentsply Sirona World 2018 today and be a part of The Ultimate Dental Meeting!